C9 detox

Breaking News

Latest Affiliate Marketing Trends In 2019



Affiliate marketing business model has been a popular marketing tactic for a long time. There can be several reasons for that, mainly because of its benefits. Affiliate marketing can be profitable but only when done right. The market is moving fast, what worked a few years back does not work the same in 2019. In this article, we will discuss the latest affiliate marketing trends of 2019 and what to look out for in 2020. 

Push Notifications:

Push ads have gained a lot of popularity recently as a traffic source. Push ads are not as annoying as pop up ads. It has become an effective traffic source for many reasons. The ability to show direct push notifications to your followers in their smartphone or desktop screen has created a direct communication path. You do not have to worry about reaching the spam box anymore just do not annoy your followers by sending 10 notifications a day.

There are dozens of ad networks that provide push ads service like Propeller Ads, Push monetization.

Push ads are more effective on mobile devices than a desktop. If you have not tried to push notifications yet give it a try, you will surely love it.

Video Ads:

Facebook has recently started video ads service creating a massive possibility for marketers. Video ads on YouTube are in the trends for a long time now facebook comes along the way. There are other marketplaces for video ads that affiliates are utilizing, but google ads are by far the most popular. Videos ads are cheap and can be a highly valuable source of traffic. Video ads will keep dominating in recent years.

Influencer Marketing:

Influencer marketing is compelling in affiliate marketing. Brands are getting more into influencer marketing than ever in 2019. Influencer marketing is a great way to increase your brand awareness and sales. It can be a blogger, YouTuber, social media person with a good number of followers as long as it goes with your niche. Influencers are in great demand as more brands are approaching them. It's obvious that this tactic of marketing will only grow in size.

Lead Capture And Email Marketing:

Email marketing is an old age marketing tactic but still powerful to this day. Direct marketing approach days are gone. If you are not capturing leads, you are losing money. Successful affiliate marketers are using sales funnel and email marketing for a while; Brands are also getting into lead capture funnel to increase conversions. Email marketing is still in trend these days as marketers are getting more into list building.

Voice Search And Mobile Traffic:

By the year 2020, half of all online searches will be made through voice search. This is the time to optimize your website for voice search. Voice search will change the future of digital marketing.

Mobile traffic and voice search both are different things but connected as most of the voice search comes from a mobile device.

As the number of mobile users is increasing google is also ranking mobile-friendly sites higher. Being mobile friendly is most important in 2019. A study based on 0.9 trillion visitors in 2018 shows that 58% of traffic generated from mobile devices and the other 42% from desktop.

Brands are marketers who will focus more on mobile traffic in recent years.

Affiliate Marketing Agencies:

Because of more and more brands are getting into affiliate marketing, lots of techs are getting involved the demand for affiliate marketing agency is now growing, and it’s hard to the fine one you can trust.

We have done our research and if you are interested to test the water without breaking the bank we recommend checking out
MonsterClaw LLC.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner