Overseas Health Insurance Cover
Australia is a beautiful country and at the same time, expensive as well. Especially medical expenses are quite high if you don’t have health insurance. So, are you planning to visit Australia soon? For study? Or work purpose? Or just as a tourist? You still don’t up for any health insurance? Then, my friend, you can be in big trouble!

So, what type of insurance should you buy? For students and working person’s health insurance is mandatory! Students who aspire to study in Australia on 500 visa can opt for Overseas Student Health care (OSHC). OSHC for Australia will secure you from the medical expenses that can arise anytime. People who are working, can buy Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC) to ensure their health.

Many people may ask why an overseas health insurance for a tourist? But what if the person fell sick during his/her stay in Australia? Australian government only consider those citizens whose country has a Reciprocal Healthcare Agreement (RHA) with them! So, buying overseas health insurance is way more affordable than paying hospital bills in Australia! So, GetMyPolicy provides an overseas health insurance for them to roam carefree!

GetMyPolicy provides an overseas health insurance

Author Bio:
I am Krina Patel, first, a proud mother of two and then, a project manager at GetMyPolicy. I’m passionate in the heart about project management and learning; and use my experience and skills in helping others. My belief is simple. Just like a mother assures her child, I love assuring people in form of insurances for their pleasant stay in Australia.