Sneezing and snoring frequently are typical. We wouldn't fret about the pain in our ear since we figured it would disappear.

We do not know that it’s already a sign that we need to see an ENT specialist. In Singapore, an ENT specialist, Dr Dennis Chua, treated numerous patients with ENT issues.

With over 15 years of clinical knowledge and practice, he will know whether your regular sniffling and snoring should be handled. In any case, by what method will we realize we must see an ENT specialist?  If you're looking for a safe and effective method to get rid of wax in your ears, PTanFMC is the best option. If you want to find out how much does it cost to get your ear wax removed in Singapore, visit their site? That is what we are going to discuss in this article.

ENT Specialist

An ENT (ear, nose, and throat) specialist is a doctor who focuses on otolaryngology, a clinical field that deals with ear, nose, and throat issues. ENT specialist ordinarily treats normal conditions, including ear infections, sleep apnea, and allergies.

It will also address persistent nose drains, breathing issues, clog, and sinus issues. Likewise, they regularly treat infection in the tonsils, voice issues, trouble with gulping, adenoid contamination, and asthma. More specific ENT specialists may treat head and neck problems, neurotology, thyroid issues, craniofacial medical procedure, and pediatric aviation route conditions. They likewise care for ear problems, such as swimmers’ ears, balance problems, hearing loss, and ear wounds.

Signs that you need to see an ENT Specialist

A sore throat is a painful irritation in the throat that intensifies when swallowing. It is commonly caused by a viral infection like the flu or cold. A sore throat brought about by an infection will settle all alone. But if not, it’s time to see your ENT specialist.

A sore throat can cause fever, sneezing, cough, headache, and runny nose. On the off chance that this has existed for over seven days, look for help from your ENT specialist. If there is trouble breathing and swallowing or swelling in the neck, especially in children, get help immediately from your ENT specialist. Dr. Dennis Chua is one of the best ENT specialists in Singapore that manages sore throats, especially in children. You can schedule an appointment with him if you are experiencing one of those signs.
  1. Hearing problems- it is familiar to old age people to experience hearing problems, but it can also happen to young ones. The most common hearing issues are tinnitus (ringing in the ear), ear infections, balance disorder, and fluid in the ear (Otitis media with Effusion). Other times excessive ear wax can also cause ear problems; seek help from an ENT specialist if this happens, and do not use Q-tips to remove it because it may cause more problems.
  2. Sinus pain- a huge part of your face is taken up by sinuses which can become sore and swell if problems occur. If you experience pain in your face, nose, ear, and upper regions of the teeth for several days, you must see your ENT specialist.
  3. Constant dizziness- getting dizzy most of the time is a bad sign. It is time to see your ENT to get tested and determine the cause of your dizziness. It can be vertigo which can be treated easily. However, it is still dangerous if it happens often and if it affects your daily activities.
  4. Persistent Nasal Congestion- infections, deviated septum, or allergies are common reasons for constant nasal congestion. It is vital to have it checked by an ENT for treatment.
  5. Sleep Apnea- seeing and hearing someone snoring is cute, but constant and loud snoring is bothersome. You may have Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), and if it is not treated it can lead to severe conditions like heart disease, stroke, and high blood pressure.
  6. Swelling lymph nodes- lumps in the neck or throat should not be ignored. Most reasons why these lumps occurred are due to infection. It can also be an early sign of a type of cancer or connected to another health problem. However, if it lasts more than two weeks, you need to see your ENT specialist diagnose the cause of the swelling lymph nodes.
Health is essential. If you are experiencing the signs listed above, do not wait until it worsens. Contact your ENT specialist and set an appointment to diagnose the problem and receive treatment. If you don’t have an ENT specialist, look for the best one, like Dr. Dennis Chua, or ask your primary care or family physician for referrals. He was able to help several patients to deal with their ear, nose, and throat problems. His clinic is also equipped with tools not only for adults but for children, which will make the treatment fast and painless. And lastly, he makes the treatment personalized depending on your particular condition.