Condolences have started to pour in following the death of 11 ANC supporters in a horror bus crash on Sunday. 
The accident took place between Winburg and Ventersburg, as the bus carrying the ANC supporters was returning home to the Ekhuruleni region in Gauteng after the party's launch of its election manifesto in Port Elizabeth.
Another 59 passengers were injured, with about 20 people sustaining serious injuries and one more person being in critical condition. Another 38 people had minor injuries.
Political parties have sent messages of support to the ANC and the families of the victims.
EFF spokesperson, Mbuyiseni Ndlozi, sent condolences to the families, friends and comrades of the members who died on behalf of the party.
"We pray with the families of all those who are injured and wish them a speedy recovery. The EFF also sends condolences to the ANC, in particular the branch of Ward 60 in Ekurhuleni region. May the souls of all who died rest in perfect peace," he said.
Accident reconstruction experts on scene
The DA called for a speedy investigation into the crash to allow for the families to get closure. Spokesperson Refiloe Nt'sekhe sent the party’s condolences to the families and friends of the victims.
"We would also like to extend our prayers to those injured and wish them a speedy recovery, as well as to the ANC during this difficult time," Nt'sekhe said.
The ANC Women’s League said it was a sad day for all the structures of the ANC, and especially for the Ekurhuleni region.
“As the ANCWL we call on communities where the victims reside to give support and assistance to the families of victims. We urge the South African community must keep these families in their prayers. May their souls rest in peace and we wish those injured a speedy recovery,” secretary general, Meokgo Matuba, said.
Sports Minister Fikile Mbalula expressed his condolences to the family and friends of the victims on Twitter.
The SACP also sent their condolences.
The Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) sent accident construction experts to the scene on Sunday.
Fatigue was suspected to be the main cause of the accident.