Loading...
Breaking News
recent

Tragedy struck Graphic video: Generator fumes kills three in Benin, Edo state


Tragedy struck Saturday night in Benin City, Edo state when generator fume killed three people, two women and a man. It was gathered that the unnamed occupants of the apartment located at Agherase Adu street died after inhaling smoke from the generator set reportedly kept in the kitchen. The police have since taken away the bodies. Watch the video after the cut...
.
https://youtu.be/Ilgs8fRrzYM
Khabza Mkhize

The Edge Search

Powered by Blogger.