The Most Amazing Homemade Nesquik Ice Cream!
This is the best homemade Nesquik ice cream recipe you will ever find!
– Beat 1 can of cold ideal milk and leave in the fridge overnight.
– Add 1 can of condensed milk and 1 can (290grams) of dessert cream.
– Beat well and add 160ml of Nesquik (any flavour) and a pinch of salt.
– Whisk together very well.
– Pour into a plastic bowl and place in the freezer for 45 minutes.
– Beat again thoroughly and place in the freezer.
– Repeat this step 2 more times.
– And you’re done. Enjoy your delicious homemade Nesquik ice cream.