1. She was born and raised in Umlazi and lives in Durban North now. She only comes back and forth to Johannesburg to shoot her Isibaya scenes.
2. Before getting Zama’s role on Isibaya, Linda had never been involved in acting. She took a chance and auditioned and got the part.
3. She used to be a teacher, teaching IsiZulu at a primary school from Grade 1 to Grade 5.
4. The 24 year old has since quit teaching and is focusing on her acting career. She is also studying Marketing Management part-time.
5. She sees herself as someone who is transparent. “I’m a loud-mouth, very talkative, someone who likes funny memes…it’s who I am,” she says.
6.She admitted to having been star struck by Menzi Ngubane when she joined Isibaya.
7. The stunning actress is taken, she often posts her bae on Instagram.