Breaking News
recent

Rugby star Siya Kolisi's toddler nearly choked by a mosquito net


Rugby star Siya Kolisi and his wife, Rachel are grateful that their little boy is safe after he was almost strangled by a mosquito net during the early hours of Wednesday morning.

Rachel faced every mother's worst nightmare when she woke up at 2am in the morning to find their son with the mosquito net wrapped around his neck.
"I woke up last night at about 2am, Nic was crying and making funny sounds so went to check on him, his mosquito net was wrapped around his neck three times choking him - obviously from him rolling around in it over night," she said.
Rachel added that she was so grateful that she got to her son in time.
"Was just so grateful we're done with sleep training otherwise I probably would have left him. Needless to say you won't find another mosquito net in my house."
Rachel advised other parents with mosquito nets in their homes to think about the dangers."Think it's something we as parents don't really think about, if you have one, maybe reconsider."
Khabza Mkhize

The Edge Search

Powered by Blogger.