Breaking News
recent
SA Blog Awards Badge

SEE Discovery’s beautiful new R3 billion headquarters in Sandton

Development is well underway on the R3 billion Discovery headquarters being built in Sandton, Johannesburg.
Construction on the new development began in 2014, and is set for full completion in 2017, with the new tenants, Discovery, hoping to relocate 5,000 employees from West Street at the beginning of 2018.
The 87,000 square metre building is located on the corner of Rivonia Road and Katherine Street, with developer Growthpoint aiming for a five star green rating for the new build, one of many new ‘faces’ in the bustling economic hub.
Growthpoint will own 55% of the new site while developer Zenprop will own the remaining 45%. Discovery is expected to sign a 15 year occupancy lease.
Discovery’s move will come at about the same time that the company expects to move into retail banking.







Photos of the building’s active development can be found on Skyscrapercity.com.
Here is drone footage captured by Mark Jones in August 2016, showing an aerial view of the development.
source:businesstech
Khabza Mkhize

The Edge Search

The Edge Search a space for fresh information News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration , Gossip and Funn

Follow us
Twitter: @TheEdgeSearch
Facebook: fb/TheEdgeSearch
Instagram: @theedgesearch
Google+: +theedgesearch

Powered by Blogger.