An adult website hack has exposed over 412 million user accounts, which include users of AdultFriendFinder, Cams, Penthouse, and Stripshow.
LeakedSource said the Friend Finder Network, which operates a range of 18+ services, was hacked in October 2016.
According to LeakedSource, it was hacked via a local file inclusion exploit.
“Over 400 million accounts representing 20 years of customer data was compromised, which makes it by far the largest breach we have ever seen,” said LeakedSource.
LeakedSource said it verified a list of websites which were compromised and provided the number of affected accounts for these sites.
- Adultfriendfinder.com – 339,774,493 users.
- Cams.com – 62,668,630 users.
- Penthouse.com – 7,176,877 users.
- Stripshow.com – 1,423,192 users.
- iCams.com – 1,135,731 users.
- Unknown domain – 35,372 users.