The profits from our spending help the community where we live.
2. We build for ourselves instead of helping other races to build where they get all the benefits.
3. It creates jobs for our people so we don’t have to picket for them.
4. Spending all your money with people who live out of your community is like building a house on sinking sand.
5. Business profits leaving the Community hurts the Black Churches, Children’s future, needy, sick, Civic Clubs, and keeps the whole Black Community in poverty.
6. Black people can never solve their economic problems while sending all of their money out of the community as fast as they earn it.
7. Black owned Businesses can not succeed without the help of the Black Population.
8. The race who does not build is always controlled by those who do.
9. The future of the Black race will not be built on what we make others do for us, but instead on what we do for ourselves.
10. Most people in the Black Community who spend their money with the big, white chain stores usually go to the little Black Owned Business when they need help….