Breaking News
recent
SA Blog Awards Badge

Man sues Samsung after his phone blew up his private part

A man named Michael Taylor is suing Samsung after claiming his phone blew up his private part. Michael who had purchase a new Galaxy Note 7 about a month ago, claimed that he was fast asleep when the mobile phone blew up and caught fire on his bed, leaving him with injuries on his crotch and legs. In the document obtained by TMZ, he also claimed that he had no knowledge that the battery of the Samsung was shoddy which induced it to overheating, exploding and shooting flames.

Khabza Mkhize

The Edge Search

The Edge Search a space for fresh information News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration , Gossip and Funn

Follow us
Twitter: @TheEdgeSearch
Facebook: fb/TheEdgeSearch
Instagram: @theedgesearch
Google+: +theedgesearch

Powered by Blogger.