As you might know by now, Apple has just released their long-awaited iOS 10 for its mobile devices. Available free for upgrade, iOS10 is available for following devices; iPad 4, iPad mini 2, iPhone 5, iPod touch sixth-generation, and all subsequent models.
To update simply head to your Settings app then General then click on Software Update, for automatic install.
Now let’s check out some of the key features on iOS10:
– Messages app now includes powerful animations and sticker packs.
– New Raise to Wake feature which automatically wakes the screen when you pick your iPhone, new improved notifications and widgets, new 3D Touch shortcuts.
– Siri now works with apps, allowing users to interact directly with apps using just their voice.
– Phone app: Pretty cool on this one! New caller ID extension for spam alerts, integration for third-party VoIP calls, allowing users to place calls over third party VoIP services.
– Redesigned Music app with more streamlined navigation and built-in song lyrics.
– Smarter Photos app that can help you rediscover cherished memories and create beautiful movies out of them.