1. Tweet your celebrity. Communicating with your celebrity online can be a great way to initiate contact without appearing like a stalker.
2. Find other ways to contact your celebrity online. Try one of the following:
3. Email your celebrity. Contact her directly if you can find out her email.
4. Research your celebrity. Find out as much as you can about her online.
5. Enter a contest. Try to win a date with your celebrity by entering a contest.
6. Try to live near a lot of celebrities. Increase your chances of running into a celebrity by living in an area with lots of celebrities. Think about living in one of these places:
7. Hang around places where your celebrity spends her time. Research your celebrity online to find out where your celebrity likes to go. Try to see if you can run into your celebrity at one of these places:
8. Get a job working with celebrities. Working among celebrities is a great way to get to know them. Consider working at one of these jobs:
9. Become famous. Be aware that most celebrities date other famous people, but not always in the same industry. Increase your chances of attracting a celebrity by becoming famous at one of these jobs:
10. Attract a celebrity in the same way you would attract someone who wasn’t famous. Remember that celebrities are people too. Try following this general advice for getting a date with anyone:
11. Don’t ever stalk a celebrity. Stalking is not attractive to anyone.
12. Be prepared for rejection. Remember that you always run the risk of rejection when ask someone on a date. Keep these things in mind:
13. Try to date someone else famous if a celebrity rejects you. Try again with another celebrity.
14. Remember that a date with a celebrity different from a normal date. Keep these things in mind if you’re going on a date with a celebrity:
15. Keep your date interested in you. Make sure to act confident even if you’re nervous about dating a celebrity.
16. Show your date that you’re interested. Concentrate on your date.